The 3rd International Conference on
Advanced Information Technology, Services and Systems
17thand 18th October 2018 - FS & Technologies - Mohammedia - Morocco
Call For Papers
Presentation & Aims
AIT2S'2018 is the 3rd International Conference on Advanced Information Technology, Services and Systems. It will be held on October 17/18, 2018 in Mohammedia organized by Faculty of Science & technology, Mohammedia Morocco, will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of computer and information technology.
... The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus, discuss and exchange novel ideas, results, experiences and work-in-process on all aspects of Modern information engineering concepts, systems and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Topics and Scope
Topics in which contributions are sought include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Decision Support Systems
- Advanced Intelligent Systems
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Knowledge Management
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Web Mining
- Web Semantics
- Human-Machine Interaction Intelligent Behavior
- Intelligent Information Security Systems
- Rule-Based Systems and Decision-Making
- Image and video processing
- Content Based Image/Video Retrieval
- Motion and Tracking Algorithms and Applications
- Speaker and Language Identification
- Analysis of Speech and Audio Signals
- Speech Recognition
- Evolutionary Computation
- Reasoning and Management of Imprecision and Uncertainty
- Software Engineering
- Bio-medical signal processing
- Medical Image Analysis
- Machine Learning Technologies for Vision
- Deep learning for Images and Video
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech, Image and Signal Processing
- Identification Systems Analysis
- Multi-Agent Systems
Authors are invited to send their original and previously unpublished papers (6 pages maximum) in English following the template: word or latex. All papers will be peer reviewed and acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality.
Distinguished papers from AIT2S' 2018 will be invited to submit a revised and extended version to some indexed International Journals and shall be published in :
Professor in Computer Science Faculty of Sciences Semlalia.
Cadi Ayyad University, Morocco
Hajar Mousannif is an associate professor and coordinator of the Master program in Data Science within the department of computer science at the Faculty of Sciences Semlalia (Cadi Ayyad University, Morocco). She holds a PhD degree in computer Sciences on her work on Wireless Sensor Networks and Vehicular Networks. She received an engineering degree in Telecommunications in 2005. Her primary research interests include Big Data, IoT, Human Computer Interaction, and next generation internet technologies. In addition to her academic experience, she chaired the Program Committee of many international conferences. Hajar Mousannif holds two patents on her work on Affective Computing and IoT and was selected among 5 best female researchers in North Africa. She received many international awards such as L’Oréal-UNESCO Award and the Emerald Litterati Prize for Excellence.
Associate Professor at LIUPPA research lab
University of Pau et des Pays de l’Adour (France)
Dr. Philippe ROOSE is currently director of the computer science dept. (IUT de Bayonne) and head of the T2I Research Team involving currently 16 permanents 13 PhD students. He is co-inventor of the KalimuchoTM platform (patented). He supervised 9 PhD thesis (3 current PhD students) and was involved in more than 30 PhD defenses. He published many national and international articles, journals and books and organized several national and international conferences as well.
His works are mainly focuses on middleware, software architecture, dynamic adaptation, context-aware and autonomic applications.
He strongly believes in multi and pluri-disciplinary research with other computer scientists from semantic web, interactions and interfaces, HPC, design methods, etc. but also with other scientists from other disciplinary: historians, anthropologists, geographers, etc. Such diversity appears with the co-supervision of PhD students and with projects such the European FEDER Project (Inventory of the resort heritage in the Pyrenees Mountains).
Title : Adaptation d'applications mobiles interactives.
Senior Researcher at University of Luxembourg on multiple European Commission Next Generation Technologies IST Projects
President, IPv6 FORUM
Chair, European IPv6 Task Force
Emeritus Trustee, Internet Society - ISOC
IPv6 Ready Logo Program Board
Dr. Latif LADID is Senior Researcher at University of Luxembourg on multiple European Commission Next Generation Technologies IST Projects:
• 6INIT - First Pioneer IPv6 Research Project • 6WINIT • Euro6IX • NGNi • Eurov6 • IPv6 Security & Privacy project - Security Expert Initiative (SEINIT) • European Security Task Force project — SecurIST • u-2010 Emergency & Disaster and Crisis Management • Public Safety Communication Forum • EFIPSANS project • Secricom Safety & Security project • IRMA project (Integrated Risk management for Africa using IPv6)
He is a Memberships of :
• Member of 3GPP PCG • Member of 3GPP2 PCG • Vice Chair, IEEE ComSoc EntNET • Member of UN ICT Task Force Policy WG • Member of IEC Executive Committee • Member of the ITU-T Informal Forum Summit • Board Member of TSF (“Technologies Sans Frontières”) • Board member of AW2I • Board Member of Nii Quaynor Institute for Research in Africa
Title : IPv6-based Internet of Things (Things to Things(T2T))
- Registration is required for all participants of AIT2S'18.
- To be published in the AIT2S'18 Conference Proceedings, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the conference Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to the conference start.
- Registration fees include conference sessions, conference proceedings, lunches and coffee breaks.
Registration includes: Registration fees for the Conference include attendance for two days, the proceedings, lunches, and cofee breaks.
Author of multiple papers: If you have an additional paper accepted for the conference, you should pay a registration fee for each accepted paper
Multi-authors paper: Every paper must have at least one author registered. Other co-authors of the same paper wishing to attend the conference should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee. Author registration is non-refundable....
Payment of registration fees: Registration for the conference will only be effective once all fees have been paid.
Payment by bank transfer: The only means of payment of the registration fees is the bank transfer to:
More informations will be given later !
Bank: Banque Populaire, Morocco
IBAN (24 Digits) : 190 780 21116 45403480001 81
What to send :
Once the bank transfer done, please send an email to : email@example.com with:
- a scanned copy of your payment (mentionning your full name and the paper ID(s)).
- a scanned copy of your student ID – only for students.